Friday, July 07, 2006

Suitcase Packed

I've packed my suitcase...well Jane's actually because its got wheels.

And I wish I could say its to go somewhere nice like...anywhere.

Instead it is only to go down the road to the local school fayre.

We have a stall - to fundraise for club.

And Thomas txted me saying he had a suitcase full of stuff to sell.

Lightbulb-like reaction...but delayed because it didn't occur to me until later.

I thought to myself: Self, that is how you can transport all those videos.

So, I've packed my suitcase...well Jane's actually because its got wheels...and I don't have a suitcase.

(I used to, a little blue one which I used for going on holidays to my Nanna and Granda but all the videos wouldn't fit in it...even if I still had it...and it didn't have wheels)

3 Comments:

At 8/7/06 11:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my suitcase has wheels.. and i must say it makes life easier nd more complete lol

 
At 8/7/06 11:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/7/06 11:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home