Thursday, February 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL

Growing up, I used to be a huge fan of Elvis. My Brother Daniel knew this. What my brother Daniel didn't know was why, for years his sister sent her brother his Birthday card, email or message one month before his birthday. I hadn't realised that I was doing this. I hadn't realised that I had his and Elvis' birthdays mixed up - Elvis was on the 8th of January and my brother Daniel's was on the 8th of February...and because it just seemed that I was early posting the card it went on for years....but I'm sure you can see the likeness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 13/2/07 12:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEOPLE THINK IM DEAD BUT THE KING LIVES ON .IM CURRENTLY IN IRELAND WHERE MY BLUE SUEDE SHOES KEEP ME INCOGNITO .I MISS THE LIMELIGHT BUT I HAVE TWO KIDS HERE DAVID JAIL TOWN ROCK PRESLEY AND SARAH LOVE ME TENDER PRESLEY SO IM BUSY.ROSANNE TELL ALL MY FANS THAT I MISS THEM ,AND PLEASE DONT LET THEM KNOW WHERE I AM.ILL GIVE YOUR BRO A BUZZ FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.THANK YALLL E.P
PS : YOUR BRO IS THE IMAGE OF ME .I KNOW MY PAPA GOT AROUND BUT I DIDNT REALISE HOW MUCH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home