Monday, February 19, 2007

Magic

I know how to spell magic...see there I did it! But earlier today when I wrote it, for some reason, I wrote it as 'majic' and even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn't work out why. It had something to do with the 'j' , I knew, but couldn't think of another letter that could make the 'juh' sound.

Why am I telling you this?

It is a cry for help....from my brain. I am seriously worried that my brain is starting to shut off sections that aren't being used in an effort to conserve energy (just as we are told to do with our electricity & lights) and is trying to either divert energy elsewhere, save the energy for an emergency or is planning to just switch me off completely, without my prior consent.

What do I do about it? Should I be worried?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home